Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sunny Days

October 11th, 2011
Well, it's Tuesday, and the weather outside is gorgeous, perfect fall weather. Imagine a fire of reds, oranges, and yellow; put that image on every single tree down Runyan. And it's 74 degrees out. You just can't get better than that. That's why I love Ohio, the weather may be unpredictable, but you get a little taste of everything.

I'm waiting for my friend Austin to pick me up for the fall choir concert. Although I'm not performing, Casey will be. I've gotten the impression that they really aren't that good, but you never know. He's getting me at seven, so I have a good 37 minutes to kill. Most of which will probably be spent on http://www.stumbleupon.com/

School was good today. I was freaking out last night because I could not solve these Quadratic equations, but then I realized that I messed up the equation, and that's the reason that I couldn't get any of my answers right. That and I did not understand the concept of imaginary numbers, but now I do, so all is hunky dory. Other than Pre-Cal I really didn't do anything. English we read. Psych we drew pictures of squirrels. Chinese we watched videos. Yup, that sums up my school day. But we did get our homecoming shirts today which turned out really nice.

I have to take PSATs tomorrow, boo. I can't say that I'm looking forward to taking a three hour practice test, but hey, it should help prep me for my ACTs. Which are the 22nd. Then the 27th I'm going to take my driving test. Then the 28th and 29th are tryouts. October seems to get busier and busier.

Blah.. what else is going on? Today was crazy hair and makeup day, but I didn't do either because I enjoy my sleep and decided it was worth it to sleep in and not go all out. Tomorrow is door decorating day, but I can't do that because I have PSATs and I have to miss Moonbuggy, which is where we would potentially do the decorating. No problem with that though.

I was watching The Lying Game today, so I'm going to see if I can find any songs from the episode that I may like, because the only music I have really been listening to is Lady Antebellum's semi-new cd. Eh.. nevermind.

Well.. I think I'm going to end this since I have just about everything that happened today written down.
Peace. Love. Happiness.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home